Live Webinar Series
+ personalized feedback
In 8 webinars you will learn the latest writing techniques for chatbots and voice assistants. The webinars are presented live by the founders of Robocopy, the world's leading institute that recognizes, develops and promotes the role of the Conversation Designer. Every week they will give you one on one feedback on your own bot project.
- Starts Tuesday 25th of June or Monday 1st of July
- Full access to 8 interactive lessons
- Ask questions during the webinar
- Including one on one feedback on your bot project $999
- Attend without feedback for $399 > Click here
The latest insights on conversation design
Introduction to conversation design
25th of June & 1st of July - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
Introduction to the webinar series | The role of the conversation designer | Psychology of conversations: the cooperative principle | The conversation process: a human-centric approach
Create a bot persona
2nd of July - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
Why we need to create a bot persona and how it makes conversation design more natural | Differences between brand identity and bot persona | A step by step guide to use the bot persona canvas
9th of July - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
A human-centric approach: user persona, user needs and user context | The Conversation Design Canvas: a handy tool to prepare your sample dialogue | Do's and don'ts when creating sample dialogue | Turn-taking: how to improve your prompts.
16th of July - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
What are flowcharts in conversation design? | What are the tools to create flowcharts? | Turn your sample dialogue into a flowchart | Happy flow vs long tail: how to efficiently dedicate your time.
23rd of July - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
Learn to write copy for situations when the conversation goes wrong: No input | No match | Misrecognitions | Task failure | Disambiguations.
Conversational Copywriting Techniques
30th of July - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
Learn fundamental techniques to make conversations efficient and natural, including: Explicit and implicit confirmations | Acknowledgements | Discourse markers | Variety | Design for frequency.
Copywriting Techniques Voice
6th of August - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
Learn techniques that are specific for voice assistants, including: Bot introductions | Confirmations in voice | Presenting lists | One breath test.
These techniques are also useful for chatbots and multimodal bots.
Copywriting Techniques Chat
13th of August - 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm (GMT+2)
Learn techniques that are specific for chatbots, including: Using button and quick replies | Disambiguations | Presenting hyper links | Jenga technique
Principles in this course have worked for brands like...
Hans van Dam
Co-founder of Robocopy and the Conversational Academy. His goal is to develop and promote the role of the conversation designer. He develops curriculum for the Conversational Academy, lectures at multiple universities, and often speaks at conferences around the world.
Psychologist, conversation designer and co-founder of Robocopy. He is responsible for developing the course curriculum and is the creative director of the Robocopy conversation design team, designing voice and chat experience for a broad portfolio of clients.
The course really helped me understand how to improve my approach to onboarding new customers, writing prompts and responses in a much more conversational manner than I had been doing before.
Matthew, Sr. Full Stack Web Developer
Details about the webinar
- There are 8 live lessons of 60 minutes, accessible via any web browser after payment is received.
- During the lessons you can ask questions via chat.
- You can choose your own chatbot or voice experience as a case for your homework.
- You will get a homework assignment every week, corresponding with the subject of the webinar.
- Some of the homework will be discussed during the webinar.
- You will receive personalized feedback on your homework via email.
- The webinars will be recorded and uploaded to the platform, so you don't have to miss anything.
- There is no certification just for the webinar, but when you choose the webinar + online course option, you can do the exam and earn your certificate.
- The listed price is ex. VAT. If applicable, enter your VAT-ID during check out for deduction.
Attend without personalized feedback for $449
We offer an attend-only option for the webinar series for a discounted price. You will get to join all of the 8 webinars, without homework and one on one feedback on your bot project.
Click here to learn more.
Frequently Asked Questions
StartWebinar #1 - Introduction to conversation design (62:40)
StartWebinar #2 - Creating a bot persona (62:21)
StartWebinar #3 - Sample dialogue (63:44)
StartWebinar #4 - Flowchart (61:58)
StartWebinar #5 - Repair flow
StartWebinar #6 - Conversational copywriting techniques
StartWebinar #7 - Copywriting techniques voice
StartWebinar #8 - Copywriting techniques for chat